How can I create users and groups for my Webspace?
To create users and groups for your workspace, go to your Webspace settings (top right).
- Click on the Webspace for which you want to add users
- Click on 'Users'
- You enter the screen where you can add users
- Click on 'Invite users'
- Enter the name and email address
- Click on the Webspace for which you want to create groups
- Click on 'Webspace groups'
- Then click on 'create a new group'
- Here you will see the screen where you can enter and add the name of your group
- To add users to the group, click on the group, then click 'show group members'
- Then click on 'add users'
How to Create a Symbaloo PRO Webspace
If you are having trouble creating a Symbaloo PRO Webspace, please refer to the steps below to get started: Step 1: Click the button with your profile picture located on the top right corner of the screen Step 2: A drop-down will then appear. On this ...
How to Manage PRO Users
In the user section of your PRO account, you can see every person who is signed up for an account under your domain. In there you can check the Webmixes your users created, see if they are verified, and find information about when they've joined. ...
Cookies often interfere with Symbaloo's data, and they create many issues. It is good to regularly clear cookies to make sure these interferences do not occur. Many users also use Symbaloo without creating accounts or logging in, cookies will deceive ...
Unable to register for Symbaloo
If you are unable to create a Symbaloo account, there may be several reasons why. Please try the following below: - Try using a different email address. - Make sure your passwords are identical. - Make sure to agree and check the Symbaloo terms ...
How to Create a Symbaloo PRO Webspace if you're not an Educator
If you are having trouble creating a Symbaloo PRO Webspace because you are not an Educator, or will not be using Symbaloo PRO for educational purposes, please refer to the steps below to get started: Step 1: Click the button with your profile picture ...