Submit a Ticket
What are the different types of users within a Symbaloo PRO account?
- has access to manage settings, users, groups, and more within the assigned workspace.
(single webmix access) - a user that have been granted access to edit a single webmix. Updates appear in real-time.
- Symbaloo accounts that have joined your workspace.
- subsets of users. Groups can be used to separate users by
classes, subjects, grade levels, and more
- a user that can publish content within the group
- a user within a group with 'view-only' access
Updated: 11 Jun 2018 04:48 AM
Help us to make this article better
How do I share within Symbaloo PRO?
Learn Symbaloo Terminology
I have a regular Symbaloo account and want to use Symbaloo PRO
Removing a Symbaloo account